Thursday, October 14, 2010

Devil's Food Cupcake


Last week we went for a walk in west village and turned the corner at Magnolia on Bleecker street. I have to say though, since I've been living in NYC for ten years, I've never had famous Magnolia's cupcakes just yet.
Line snaking to the side of Magnolia Bakery on Bleecker St.

The long line in front of the store always turns me off. But because of this long line in front of Magnolia that I finally learn how to make cupcakes myself.

I'm not a big fan of sweet, but I always fall for cute cupcakes, and that makes me want to try to make them.



My only favorite kind of cake is chocolate cake, and these the Devil's food cake is my show off. This time I tried the recipe from Martha Stewart's.

I love it! This recipe makes the cupcakes that is not too sweet, which is the way I love.


Kudos for those who create super cute, yummy looking cupcakes...well....to me, trying to come up with how to make my cupcakes look cute and tempting is just....not that easy.


2 comments:

พิมพร said...

ทำแล้วทานหมดเหรอนั่น อยู่กันสองคน

pui said...

มีการไล่แจกกันเกิดขึ้น

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...